Pin making process steps
1. We settle the art, details and all pricing, trying to work out any kinks in the art and to get the expectation set of what will be made.
2. Invoice is sent via paypal.
3. Once paid, I submit the order for us to the factory and they will provide a digital proof within 1-2 business days.
4. I send the proof for you to review and we can either approve it to schedule production or make changes and et new proofs until you give the thumbs up. Nothing gets made without your approval.
5. Once approved, soft enamel take about 2-2.5 weeks in production and hard enamel can take 2.5-3 weeks on average from proof approval. We just hold tight for a few weeks.
6. I will be notified when your pins are shipping from overseas and will relay that information with a solid eta for you.
7. Pins arrive to me and I get a photo over and the pins shipped priority to you on the same day they arrive from overseas.